8 November 2014

Freddie interviewed by Martin Kelner



Freddie was interviewed by Martin Kelner for his One on One interview programme on Radio Leeds in November 2013. Note that his autobiography still had the working title Off My Perch:




Martin's 1995 piece on Freddie for the Independent, written just before the release of Funny Bones (the film), can be found on his website here, complete with its matchless concluding paragraph:
"I'm prepared for a movie career," he tells me. "I've just been taken on by an agent in Los Angeles. In fact, I'm out of work all over the world at the moment."
For the story of what Freddie did next ... well, you'll have to buy the book.  

Buy Freddie Davies's autobiography Funny Bones from amazon (paperback) or direct from Scratching Shed Publishing (paperback or limited edition hardback)